30 Day Trials
Sefaira offers a free 30-day trial for eligible users.
This article explains:
- How trials work
- How we determine eligibility
- How to ask for a trial
You are automatically eligible for a full Sefaira trial if:
- you have never had a Sefaira account before, or,
- you had an account but has never logged in.
If you have used Sefaira before, but don't have access you will need to ask us to change your eligibility and a decision will be made by the account manager involved.
Trials are offered in good faith that it's a way to test the product is suitable for you. It is not intended to be a way to provide short periods for commercial use. If you get commercial value from Sefaira while using it on a trial, please purchase a license.
How does the trial work
Key information about trials:
- You will get access to Sefaira for 30 days.
- The trial starts when you account is created.
- You will get access to all parts of Sefaira.
- We reserve the right to switch-off trial access at any time if we feel the spirit of the trial terms are not being adhered to.
Requesting a trial from Sefaira
You can actually send in a request for the 30 day trial here. Once filled and submitted, one of our representatives will set you up for the 30 day trial.
- After signing up to the trial, you'll be prompted to create a Trimble ID - this is necessary for the entitlement
- You then need to download and install SketchUp 2019, and launch it to sign in with your credentials. When you launch it for the first time, this triggers the Sefaira trial entitlement.
- Please note these modelling guidelines to ensure that your model is set up correctly