Sefaira's energy performance and daylight analysis can be performed on Revit models from within the Revit modeling environment. This is all performed through the Sefaira plugin for Revit.
This article provides:
- A link to download the Sefaira plugin for Revit
- How to install and login to the Sefaira plugin for Revit
- Accessing Sefaira using the SketchUp Plugin
- Information on minimum system requirements in Sefaira.
- IT Troubleshooting tips
Key requirements for the Sefaira Revit Plugin
- The Sefaira plugin for Revit is only supported by Windows 64-bit.
- You must have Internet Explorer 10+ installed on your machine. If you have an older version you will have errors logging in.
- We officially support the 3 most recent versions of Revit and we aim to support new versions within 3 months of release. Older versions may still work but are not officially supported.
- The most recent version of Revit we support is Revit 2023.
Download the Sefaira plugin for Revit
Click the button below to download the Sefaira Plugin for Revit.
Run the installer
Make sure Revit is closed before clicking Next on the Sefaira for Revit installer. Once finished, open Revit and the plugin will be listed in the Add-ins section.
Enter your email and password used for Sefaira web application to login to Sefaira for Revit Plugin.
If you forgot your password, you can reset it here.
IT troubleshooting for Sefaira
While accessing the web application and downloading the plugins is straight forward, we do have supplemental information on how to handle firewalls, adjust proxy settings, and adjust the default browsers. To learn more about advanced IT setup, please refer to this article.